Thursday, July 4, 2013

Life Lately.

Okay, so I've been a bad blogger! Sorry! I get way to busy wrapped up in other things, but on the plus side the wedding invites are all put together and sent out, and oh yeah... we're already 100% moved in and loving our life in Sacramento. A lot of people have asked us,"Why Sacramento?" Honestly Sacramento is pretty dang sweet! We live in an area called Midtown, which is located about .5 miles from downtown. It's awesome! Lots of great spots to venture to. Plus, I finally can ride my bike (oh yeah I got a cute new bike too, her name is Molly) anywhere. I think any city or town you live in is what you make of it. We love it here! I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July! Today we are going to venture in the new hood, and try to be as festive as possible (I am usually pretty good at that).

No comments:

Post a Comment