Saturday, July 27, 2013

Glamping.

Last weekend, my family and I took a short road trip to Yosemite National Park. I myself love camping, but haven't done it enough as I would like, my family just wasn't big on the whole camping thing when I was little. This is defiantly changing! I wouldn't exactly say we were roughing it out in the woods (RV, Cabins, warm showers, champagne). Glamping is kind of the best version of camping, except I don't mind doing it a little old school either, as long as my feet are clean I am good!
How cute is this cabin?
After getting there on Friday we found an awesome place called Rainbow Pools, where we jumped off cliffs, and enjoyed the waterfall. Saturday was spent all day at Yosemite National Park. That place really is beautiful! My favorite part would probably be hiking with my nephews and being surprised by this lovely pool of water. Can you see how there is barely anyone in the water? Yeah it was like 40 degrees and I lasted about 1 minute with just half my legs in.
 
 
Having a Fiance that is an avid climber I had to see El Capitan (climbing mecca of the world), these pictures really don't do it justice.
El Capitan
It was an awesome trip. We definitely have plans to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment