Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Engagement.

My fiance Stephen and I have been engaged for 3 years! I know, crazy! But as cliche as it sounds, it has gone by so fast. From the beginning we wanted to wait until I was done with school to tie the knot, so after I graduated last May we immediately set a date and started planning. I can't believe it will be official in less than 4 months. I thought it was about time I shared some of our engagement shots. We have been blessed with some great vendors for our wedding day, and our photographer Brent VanAuken Photography | BVA Photo is simply amazing! I actually contacted him right after we got engaged telling him he had to photograph our wedding, and lucky us it's happening! I can't wait for our big day, now that we are getting closer it is definitely starting to feel real! Here is just a few of our favorites.








I guess something was really funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment